Anthony Doerr (born 1973) is an American author of novels and short stories. He gained widespread recognition for his 2014 novel All the Light We Cannot See, which won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
Early life and education
Raised in Novelty, Ohio, Doerr attended the nearby University School, where he graduated in 1991. He then majored in history at Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine, where he graduated in 1995, and earned an MFA from Bowling Green State University.
- About Grace (2004) ISBN 978-0-7432-6182-1
- All the Light We Cannot See (2014) ISBN 1476746583
Short story collections
- The Shell Collector (2002) ISBN 1439190054
- Memory Wall (2010) ISBN 978-1-4391-8280-2
- Four Seasons in Rome: On Twins, Insomnia and the Biggest Funeral in the History of the World (2007) ISBN 978-1-4165-4001-4